ONLINE CLASSES BY DANCE DAVIDSON
You will need to have a google account to access these videos.
All of the codes for your child’s classes will be listed under their class in the parent portal. One code is needed for each type of class but once you have joined the section (type of class), you will not need to enter your code again.
- Go to our Dance Davidson website: https://www.davidsondance.com
- On the home page there is a link to your Parent Portal or you can select this link: Parent Portal
- You may be asked to agree to an updated agreement regarding online classes.
- After you have agreed to the terms, please look under your child’s schedule. There are codes listed for each class type – Ballet, Tap, etc. Click on the link in your child’s class. This will take you to our Google Classroom.
- Select the “+” button on the top right corner.
- Select “Join Class”.
- This is where you enter your code for “Ballet” or “Tap”, etc.
- Select "classwork" on top of the page - this is the best place to find everything pertaining to each class.
Once you have done this, select the menu button on the top left (it has 3 horizontal lines). Then select "classes" in order to use your other codes to join other types of classes (tap, jazz, etc.).
You will also be alerted by email when new material is added to those classes.